Thursday, July 29, 2010

Musicc :D


Oh My God How I Love Music I Love to Find New Bands/Singers:] I like To Listen To Owl City,Never Shout Never,Escape The Fate,Attack Attack,Paramore,3oh!3,Metro Station,The All-American Rejects,Tokio Hotel,Blood On The Dance Floor,Linkin Park,Simple Plan,Breathe Carolina,Three Days Grace,All Time Low,Cobra StarShip,Evanescence,Green Day,Bullet For My Valentine,Takeing Back Sunday,30 Seconds To Mars,Nine Inch Nails,Fall Out Boy,Angel And Airways,Machine Head,The Main,Forever The Sickest Kids,Glamour Of The Kill,RaidoHead,Hawthorne Heights,Plain White T's,Hey Monday,Disturbed And Deaf Havana And There Is A Lot More :] i Mean ALOT xD But Yeah I Like All Genres Of Music Rock,Pop,Hip Hop,Rap,Jazz,Screamo,Soft rock,Hard Rock,Techno,Dance,Electro Pop, Electronic,Emo,Indie Rock,Latin,Punk,R&B & Soul :D

No comments:

Post a Comment